Kolonnade Gift Card available during trading hours from Information Desk.
Buy any denomination from R50 - R5000. GIft Card valid for 3 years from date of issue.
To order corporate gift cards, contact Monique van Rensburg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Gift Voucher Procedure
Terms & Conditions
- A letter or letterhead of the company (via Fax / e-mail) requesting to purchase gift cards with the following detail: Address, telephone- and fax number, contact person and ID no. This will be necessary for invoicing and issuing purposes.
- The total amount of gift cards requested with the denomination of each card (Each card can be loaded with any denomination from R50 - R5000, anything above that will be loaded on a new card).
- The information (Name, ID, gift card amount) of the person/s receiving the gift card.
- The information (Name, ID, contact number) of the person/s collecting the gift card from the Centre.
- The person collecting the vouchers must bring an ID / drivers licence as this needs to be scanned in before the vouchers can be issued as per FICA l legislation.
- Gift cards will only be issued when the payment is cleared from the bank. These procedures were set up as protocol, by Sasol Pension Fund (owners of Kolonnade) and the Standard Bank Executive Trust, and no special arrangements will be made.
- Please note the expiry date printed on the front of your card.
- Your card will be valid until the last day of the month as printed on the card.
- The Consumer Protection Act, legislates a validity period of three years for giftcards.
- Your Gift card will not expire until the full value is redeemed or a date 3 years after the date of issue, whichever is the earlier.
- For any other queries, please contact Tutuka Customer Support on 0861 114 093 or visit our Info Desk on the upper level.
- The Kolonnade Gift card may not be refunded for cash.
- The Kolonnade Gift Card should be treated as cash.
- Should the card be lost or stolen, neither Kolonnade Shopping Centre, Standard Bank nor any of its subsidiaries and/or agents will be liable for any form of reimbursement or compensation of any nature.
- Should a customer return goods purchased on a Kolonnade Gift Card to a store, it can take up on 10 days, depending which bank the store using, for the refunded amount to reflect on your card.
- A R10 fee may be incurred for use outside the shopping Centre of purchase.